The Hybrid module will operate up to 4 outputs and receive data from a range of sensors, analogue, digital, and SDI 12 which means it will read most sensors i.e.Soil Moisture, Weather station sensors, pressure, flow, temperature etc. and control 4 devices such as valves and/or pumps.
The Hybrid's 4 outputs are multifunctional, like the WiSA Control Module, and can be configured to operate in the following modes:
* Continuous Mode - for operating things such as 24V AC Solenoids, Pumps, Relays, etc
* Latching Mode - for operating DC Latching Solenoid Valves and Latching Relays, 12VDC.
* Timed Pulsed Mode - for operation of DC motors for Gate valves, Buttery Valves, Flood Gate bay doors, channel control etc.
This unit has 4 Multifunctional inputs as well which can be independently configured to operate in the following modes:
* Voltage Mode - for measurement of 0 to 2.5V DC signals
* 4-20mA Mode - for measurement of industry standard 4-20mA sensors, such as pressure sensors.
* 0-5mA Mode - for measurement of industry standard 0-5mA sensors.
* Digital Pulse Mode - for measure of pulse type sensors, such as Flowmeters.
The Hybrid 4/4 module also provides a dual function serial interface bus, providing SDI12 and Moni-bus protocols. The Monibus protocol allows this module to measure Monitor Sensors Weather Stations sensor, while the SDI12 protocol allows the unit to gather information from industry standard SDI12 Sensors, such as the Enviroscan soil moisture system from Sentek.